Thursday, February 23, 2012

 Week 3.
This week I didn’t have time to take new photos for my concentration. But I did edit one. Also during this week I have been brainstorming and talking to friends about how what I should take photos of. I got some good ideas, for example I am going to take photos of my sister on her knees with cuts on her wrist, and have her head leaned down. Another idea I have is taking a photo of a bunch of candy and then a photo in black and white of veggies and fruits. And put both photos together as one. I also wanted to take a photo of my sister sitting down on the floor against a shelve of pills at a store and have magazines on the floor, and have her holding one looking at it.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, you might want to think of ways to show your ideas symbolically rather than literally. For example , rather than showing ropes or slit wrists, you could show a person looking trapped by using high contrast black and white, extreme eye levels and close cropping of the image.

    ReplyDelete